The Booking Deadline for the Winter 2023 Issue
(the next issue where ad space is available)
is October 20, 2023.
Contact Amanda for more information or to reserve your spot.
306-373-1833 | firstname.lastname@example.org
Winter 2023 Issue
Spring 2023 Issue
Summer 2023 Issue
Fall 2024 Issue
Free design is offered to all advertisers for their ads if needed. Ad sizes are as follows:
- 1/6 page
- 1/4 page
- 1/3 page (block or horizontal orientation)
- 1/2 page (vertical or horizontal orientation)
- Full page
- Double page spread
- Back cover (inside covers are sold and not available)
- 25-65 year olds
- They own a home presently or will own a home within the next year
- Women & Men - skewed towards women (60%-40%)
- Higher than average disposable income
- Our readers are investing in their current households or looking to make a move
- Live in Saskatoon, Warman or Martensville
2) Strongest Distribution - 25,000 printed copies with a hybrid of delivery to:
3) Strongest Content
4) Digital Reach
5) Three Month Ad Lifespan
6) Staying Power
7) Geographic Reach
8) Sought After Readership
- 25,000 printed copies
- This 50-50 strategy is called the push/pull method and is the most effective way to maximize visibility for our advertisers.
- Digital version
- No Ad Blocking or Reader Avoidance! Unlike online ad blockers, tv fast forwarding, radio channel flipping, magazine ads are part of the reader experience and add value to it.
- Rated the most informative medium: magazines influence purchase behaviour early in the decision-making process.
- Credible and lasting message: magazines are perceived to have a high level of credibility and are often held onto for reference.
- Actively engaged readers.
- Increase your sales: magazines sell! Research proves it time and time again.
At Saskatoon HOME magazine we do not run advertorials (paid for stories).
Each of the stories in an issue are selected based on their story merit and balance to an issue to ensure that we write engaging stories, by skilled writers, to hold the attention and create a relationship with our reader.
We are hitting a savvy audience of people who want to read stories told in a pure form, not a sales pitch. CONTENT IS KING. This makes our advertisers successful as ads are viewed as part of the experience and our magazine has credibility and trust established with the reader.
Have an interesting story idea? Email us! email@example.com with Story Idea in the subject line.
Contact Amanda Soulodre for advertising sizes and rates.